Saturday 27 August 2011

Princess Mimi (Bambi) Sesame Grey and King Size Barbie Brown Review

So as I promised ages ago, a circle lens post with reviews! Just gonna do my two favourite pairs~ since the others are only 14.0 mm which is becoming history now with bigger and bigger diameters.

King Size Barbie Brown

Brand: EOS 
Diameter: 14.5 mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6 mm
Life span: 1 year disposal 

excuse I'm gonna use quite old photo's 
This are the lenses Sakurina promotes and I got them when I was obsessed with her ^_^


Colour / Design: 10/10 I personally adore them. The inner part of my eye is brown so it blends perfectly. They are very similar to Geo Angels, just bigger with a thicker ring (the Super Angel's are even more alike). The thick black ring is my favourite, it's very bold and gives the perfect dolly look. Also the colour is a very true, pretty brown. Nothing I can possibly complain about~ 

Comfort: 10/10 Most of my lenses are very comfortable, but EOS are by far my fav. I can wear them for hours and hours with no discomfort (unless something get's stuck to the surface, then it hurts like a bitch xD). They are also thinner than Geo lenses, allowing more air to get in and preventing dryness. 

Enlargement: 9/10 They are 14.5 mm which is quite big, it gives a dolly effect without looking creepy. (more comparison photos below) 

Overall: 10/10 This are my favourite lenses of all times~ They are super dolly, yet look natural and blend perfectly with my own colour. Will have to get a new pair soon as it's almost a year now. 

Here are some other photo's with this lenses 1, 2, 3, 4


Princess Mimi (Bambi) in Sesame Grey 

Brand: EOS 
Diameter: 15 mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.7 mm
Life span: 1 year disposal 

Everyone's new favourite lenses by Tsubasa~ xD 

slightly odd cause I forgot to use mascara on lower lashes xD only fixed it on the train

Colour / Design: 8/10 The design is quite pretty, with the thick ring and spikes, also there is a gold inner ring allowing a better blend with the natural eye colour. It's also all made of dots that form the colour. The gap inside is quite large, showing a lot of the natural colour. The colour is a very nice light grey, which shows great, even thought the lens on its own looks quite transparent. 

Comfort: 9/10 Similar as with my other Geo lenses, I find them very comfortable but with a tendency to become slightly dry. They are quite thick so they feel a bit "heavier" than EOS lenses. But I wore then for 15 hours straight and except for feeling dry by that time I had no need to take them out. 

Enlargement: 10/10 They are massive! I looks freaky in half of the photo's xD Fist time I wore them I had to pile on a ton of black to balance it out since my lashes weren't dramatic enough xD Thanks to the size they are extremely doll-like. I actually struggled a bit with putting them in at first since they are so big, but it's a matter of practice and getting used to a different style. 

Overall: 8/10 I like them a lot since they give a very dolly look but it's also very fake. They can look quite freaky due to the size. I personally don't think grey suits me very well, it's a bit strange on me~ I prefer warm colours, and I'm considering getting them in brown, but I read that they are quite red and not sure how it will look (or maybe I should finally try green lenses! but I just don't like green in general and always avoid it xD).


And some comparison photo's
Left: Barbie Brown
Right: Princess Mimi 
you can see the size difference here~ 

Left: Barbie Brown
Right: no lens
hahaha, so this is how tiny my iris really is xD without lenses I always look tired and bored >_< 
also my natural colour is described as hazel, they are brown on the inside, but a dirty green on the outside... i just call in poo in the grass xD I real don't like them xD 

Left: Barbie Brown
Right: Geo Blue Wing (14.0 mm)
You can see how much of a different effect a black ring gives~ and the extra 0.5mm ^^

Hope you enjoyed~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment