Tuesday 28 June 2011

Nails stuff!

A few packages came in the last few days, with all the nail stuff I ordered off ebay ^__^ Still didnt use any, but thought I will share with you~


a wheel of 120 roses~ they are made of some soft rubber material, a bit smaller than I expected  (it's half the size of my rhinestone wheel) 

20 acrylic bows! probably my favourite~ cant wait to try them~ I hope they will hold on, since it's quite big


and 3 packs of nail sticker/decals~ quite pretty, plus they were only 6p each!! (and free shipping), I dont usually use stickers, but for this price, might as well~ xD   

and my rhinestone wheel~ it's pretty old, but fits with the rest xP still need to get different sizes of rhinestones and some pearls~  also should get some lace stickers soon

well I'm excited for future designs ^_^ will surely post when they are done <goes to search for inspiration


also, as I mention I went to the park with my parents on Saturday (the weather was superb~), and ended up burning my legs x__x I haven't been in the sun for ages so I didn't have any sunscreen. It was super red and painful for 2 days, but it's a nice tan colour now ^___^ the only problem... I was lying on my back, and the sun was on my left, so only 1/4th of my legs is tan >_< it's super white below and on the right side, and only left side is tan xD of dear~ I  need to even it out somehow xD xD 

1 comment:

  1. Zapraszam na mojego bloga z opowiadaniem www.spirit-guard.blogspot.com ~
    Historia opowiada o życiu chłopaka interesującego się okultyzmem i zjawiskami paranormalnymi, Doriana, którego życia diametralnie się zmienia, gdy pewnego słonecznego dnia podeszła do niego dziwna dziewczyna oznajmująca mu, że widzi podążającego za nim ducha. Jest ona tzw strażnikiem dusz. Jako wysłannik Boga, ma ona za zadanie pomagać błąkającym się po świecie duszom stać się aniołami i jednocześnie bronić przed sługami diabła, którzy próbują je pochwycić w celu zwiększenia swojej "armii". Dusze są karane poprzez brak dostępu do nieba za popełnienie w poprzednim wcieleniu samobójstwa. Jak się później okazuje, dusza podążająca za Dorianem nie przyczepiła się go przypadkowo.

    ReplyDelete