Friday, 10 February 2012

Circle Lens review i.Fairy / Seeshell Crystal Blue and EOS Black GBK2

Maybe you remember, ages ago I got some new circle lenses and promised to review them~ so it's finally the time now~! xD 

Seeshell Pretty Crystal Blue also known as I.Fairy Super Crystal Blue 

Brand: Seeshell
Diameter: 15.0 mm
Water content: 42%
Base Curve: 8.6 mm
Life span: 1 year disposal 

natural lighting~ 

and with a different camera

flash

web cam! 

Colour/ Design: 10/10 Tbh when I first ordered those I wasn't sure if I'd even like them, I needed some big, blue lenses for cosplay and I read good reviews regarding the colour~ however I usually go for lenses with a thick black ring for a more dolly effect so I was afraid they won't look the way I want. How wrong I was~ They are absolutely gorgeous! The colour is a perfect light blue (the photos show more than I could ever say), and the design blends beautifully with my natural eye colour. They always look amazing, and give ur eyes that bright and awake look~
Comfort: 10/10 Most comfortable lenses I own~ most of the time I dont even realize they are there! I had some problems putting them in at first cause they are very thin but very large, but practise makes perfect~ Wore them for many hours, including clubbing - no discomfort! 
Enlargement: 10/10 It's a 15mm so I think that speaks for itself~  they are almost bug eyed, but because they dont have the fake rim it actually looks much more natural and not as strange as my Bambi's can  sometimes be~ I can ever wear them without lashes or extreme make up, something I cant normally pull of with circle lenses. 
Overall: 10/10 My favourite lenses atm! I have a few pairs but I hardly wear anything else cause these are just so beautiful and soooo comfortable~ I get compliments on my huge, blue eyes every time now xD 

and extra, a random photo from my iphone~ the lighting is horrible, but u can still see that they are blue, also very dolly but natural~ 

EOS Black GBK2

/old/ blue hair! xD 

Brand: EOS
Diameter: 14.5 mm
Water content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6 mm
Life span: 1 year disposal

no make up! o__o 

size comparison~

and make up done~ 


Colour/ Design: 9/10 I wanted black circle lenses for ages~ mainly just to get a black rim around my eye that would give a very dolly look without changing my natural colour, must say those do a pretty good job. My only complain is that the border is very thick and doesnt blend that well, making it rather fake but it gives a superb dolly look, which I love~ 
Comfort: 8/10 They are very comfortable for most of the time, but they are much thicker than the i.fairy ones and after a few hours (6+) they can get quite dry, my eyes tend to get slightly irritated if I wear them for a very long period of time 
Enlargement: 8/10 They are 14.5 mm which is a bit smaller than the currently trending 15mm but I think with black lenses that would be way too much... they already look very big and alien like (looks super mad without make up xD) dont know how I would pull it of if the diameter was any bigger~
Overall: 8/10  I have received those as an extra pair with my pinky paradise order and was over the moon cause I rly wanted a pair of black lenses for ages but couldnt decide on a particular one~ they are very dolly and just the right size, but can be a bit drying and fake~ But I like them a lot and are my 2nd most worn pair atm ^__^ 

and recent iPhone photo~ 

that's it for today~
Hope you enjoyed~  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

1 comment:

  1. EOS black big eye circle lenses are looking way better on your eyes than others ^_^

    ReplyDelete